For our 6th season kick off premiere show I will be showing you how to “Wake Up Your Face”. Did you know that coffee is not only good for you to drink but it’s good for your skin too! Here are 2 DIY wake up your fave recipes.
Coffee Face Cleanser
All you need to do is to add used coffee grounds to your favorite cleanser, scrub and rinse. That’s it!
DIY Eye Cream
- 4 teaspoons avocado oil (sooths and moisturizes skin. Natural sunblock for skin
- 2 teaspoons Jojoba oil (Treats Acne. Stimulates Collagen and tightens skin)
- 2 teaspoons rosehip oil (Moisturizing)
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch or corn flour (the white one)
- 2 teaspoons melted beeswax (or 10g/0.3oz)
- 1 vitamin E capsule (Reduce aging process. Smooths wrinkles and fine lines)
- 3 drops lemon essential oil (Calms skin. Gives cream a citrus fragrance)
1) Using a double boiler or a stainless steel bowl sitting in a pan. Allow the water in the saucepan or base of the double to boil gently.
2) Add all the ingredients, except for vitamin E and essential, to the stainless steel bowl (or top of the double boiler) and stir gently, ideally with a whisk, until well and truly melted.
3) Take off the heat and off the water.
4) Stir in essential oil and vitamin E.
5) Pour into sterile jars.
6) Put the lids on once the cream is set and cool.